The Muslim Awards for Excellence (MAX) recognizes an individual every year with a MAX Lifetime Achievement Award for outstanding professional achievement, service and dedication to the Muslim community and Canada.
A nominee must:
- The nominee must be a self-identified Muslim, and a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- The lower age limit to qualify for this award is 60.
- The candidate must demonstrate significant achievement, creativity and leadership in a professional domain and through lasting contributions to the Muslim and Canadian community at large.
- The candidate has made significant contributions to their profession and community consistently over the course of their lifetime.
- Posthumous awards will be considered.
- The candidate must embody the vision and mission of MAX, i.e.:
- Mission Statement: Recognize, reward, celebrate & motivate high achievement, positive and productive contributions to society by Muslims in Canada.
- Vision: Elevate the brand of Muslims in Canada.
MAX Advisory Board and a panel of prior year winners & finalists will be judging all qualified candidates based on merit.